Saturday, December 25, 2010

Lockers

School holidays & Christmas holidays are the time we enjoy most , taking our kids for holidays.

My kids love swimming, so most of the time we will end up at places with theme park or swimming pools, while hub and myself can also have some time in the gym if available.
The first thing I would look out for is whether there are any Lockers available.Since there are so many of us, we would need at least a locker each for my girls and boys. The clubhouse we normally frequent on vacations has very nice gym lockers as well as wood lockers for shoes.

I noticed that our local schools whether primary or secondary in Malaysia seldom have school lockers for their students.If only they have, students can have less books to carry based on their lessons timetable.

Perhaps, year end is the best time to look for lockers for sale to grab great bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment