Saturday, August 1, 2009

Which Hyundai R U contest result is out!

To those who have taken part in this contest, check out the result here:

http://www.whichhyundairu.com.my/

Hyundai has already got a winner.

The WINNING PICTURE- trip to Europe worth RM38,000.


What do you think of the result? Personally I'm disappointed for not winning the voters' entry (Apple iPod touch). However if i were amongst the judges, I think this winning pic stands out among all but I am still wondering whether the photographer violted one of the condition that he should be in the photo.

Well perhaps he was really creative..the condition says the participant should be in the photo. Well he was..only thing his face was anonymous! Pretty creative wasnt he? Mayeb he deserves to win afterall.

Congrates to the winner LI KUNG LAU for winning the trip to Europe worth RM38,000.

Share with me your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment